Gourmet Freeride days with Guido Tschugg, Marcus Klausmann & Krauti in the Dolomites
06/30/2013 - 07/07/2013
With the Redbull & Ghost athlet Guido Tschugg as well as the 14 times German champion in Downhill and apprentice cook of Krauti – Marcus Klausmann
This bike week in “Eggental” is not just for freaks, but especially for all bikers who love good food and spectacular trails as much as we do.This is an absolute highlight in South Tyrol, since there are probably no more competent bikers who can teach us the coolest tricks for handling the most beautiful trails in the Dolomites with a maximum of riding pleasure, and also enthusiastic eaters like Guido Tschugg & Marcus Klausmann. Any gourmet biker who loves to be on mountainbike trails should not miss out on it.
- Sunday, 30th of June 2013: arrival at Krauti’s Partner Bike Hotel in “Eggental”
- Monday, 1st of July 2013: The holiday can start! With Guido Tschugg and Krauti’s guides you will get a first taste of the Dolomites by going for a ride in the “Rosengarten”. Here, the focus is on the correct setting of your bike and the acclimatization in the bike region “Eggental” between “Rosengarten” and “Latemar”.
- Tuesday, 2nd of July 2013: Today we will get down to business! Riding ‘Krauti's Dolomite trails spectacle’ you will get to enjoy the impressive panorama of the Dolomites and trails that you have always dreamed of. Together with Guido Tschugg you can have a real blast – literally inside, and not only near by! For lunch we are going to have a dumpling party at “Masarèalm” in the heart of the Dolomites.
- Wednesday, 3rd of July 2013: One of the most famous Gourmet Freeride Tours is waiting for us. We are going to start with Marcus Klausmann, Guido Tschugg and Krauti for the “Latemar” circumnavigation. After we have let off some steam on the trails of the “Latemar” we are going to enjoy some great food and chill out on the Riviera of the Alps at the “Gardonè” hut.
- Thursday, 4th of July 2013: Today we’ve deserved a rest day! We either do nothing but relax, go shopping or simply do one of the many other holiday-activities that “Eggental” has to offer.
- Friday, 5th of July 2013: Today we will be back on our bikes and on the trails. We will finish the day in a relaxed atmosphere with a barbeque together with Marcus Klausmann, Guido Tschugg and a beautiful mountain panorama. Krauti is going to throw the best pieces of meat of the region on the grill.
- Saturday, 6th of July 2013: Krauti is going to guide a laid-back end of week tour, stopping at a cheese dairy in Deutschnofen for cheese tasting.
- Sunday, 7th of July 2013: individual departure
Basically, all tours are run in two ability groups, which offers the possibility to choose lighter variations of tours.
Price: € 300,00* (not including accommodation)
>>>Request for an offer for the Gourmet-freeride week
*The price includes lift tickets, all taxi rides, guiding, lunch on riding days and the BBQ on the last day.